Rules and Policies
School Year Registration carries you from the date of sign-up through May 29, 2020.
Summer Classes (June/July) will require a separate registration.
If at any time you would like to cancel or change your class registration you must call the YMCA at 662-335-7258 and speak with the Gymnastics Director, otherwise you will continue to be billed.
Current Rates Per 4 Week Session
YMCA Member: $45/month 1 class per week / $65/month 2 classes per week
Non-Members: $70/month 1 class per week / $90/month 2 classes per week
Session Dates and Holiday Closings
Session 1: August 5 - 30
Session 2: September 2 - 27
Closed Mon Sept 2 Labor Day
Session 3: September 30 - October 25
Session 4: October 28 – November 22
Session 5: November 25-December 20
Closed Nov 27-29 Thanksgiving
Closed December 23-Jan 3 Winter Break
Session 6: January 6-31
Session 7: February 3-28
Session 8: March 2-April 3
Closed March 9-13 Spring Break
Session 9: April 6-May 1
Closed April 10 Good Friday
Session 10: May 4-29
Closed Mon May 25 Memorial Day
(Summer will require separate registration June/July)
* Payments are due on the first of every month. No bill will be mailed. Auto-drafting is available.
* Payments are to be made at YMCA front desk via check, cash, or card. Checks are written to YMCA. Please write your athletes name on the memo line of check.
* No credits or refunds given for missed classes. Classes may be made-up via attendance with a different class or participation in a First Friday Open Gym session. Due to program growth please call to have any make up classes approved through Gymnastics Director.
* If your account is more than 30 days late you will receive a warning. Any further, your child will not be allowed to participate.
* If enrollment in a class drops below 4 students that class is subject to cancellation and your athlete may be asked to move to a different class.
*All classes operate on and are billed as a 4-week session. We have made all payments due on the 1st of the month to make it easier to remember, however, the 1st is not necessarily the beginning of a session.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
* Students should arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of class and should be escorted to Parent Viewing Area to wait.
* Students should wait in Parent Viewing Area at the end of class for parent to pick up. Please escort your child from viewing area to parking lot. Do not ask them to come wait out front for you.
*You will need to have the current gate code to access our part of the building. Gate code will be given at sign-up or sent to you via email. If you do not have the gate code you and your athlete should enter via the YMCA Main Entrance.
* Parents are always welcome to stay and watch from our Parent Viewing Area. For the safety of our staff and participants, parents are not permitted in the gym unless speaking with a coach or shopping in the pro-shop.
* Please be mindful of other parents when in the Viewing Area. Do not let your children run wild and distract others.
* Hair should be restrained and away from child’s face. Athlete should have bare feet.
* Remove all jewelry (stud earrings are okay).
* Gymnasts are highly encouraged to wear one-piece leotard. Shorts are optional.
* Tight fitting athletic tops and shorts are allowed. NO bare midriffs. NO baggy T-SHIRTS.
* NO jeans or zippered shorts.. NO skirts or tutus.
* Boys wear athletic pants or shorts and a tucked in Tank or T-shirt.
* For the most accurate up-to-date info on closings due to inclement weather, scheduled make-up classes, yearly calendar, etc. Please visit our facebook page: @deltaexplosiongymnastics and visit our website at http://www.ymcahcm.org.
* If you need to speak with a coach please call the YMCA at 662-335-7258
* Emails can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org