5210 Weigh To Go Team Challenge
Second 6 week Team Challenge begins March 26, 2019. Registraton begins March 4th.
Start 2019 off on the right foot By joining Delta Regional Medical Center and the Hodding Carter Memorial YMCA With your group for fun, competition and wellness.
5 – Eat 5 or more fruits and vegetables each day
2 – Spend 2 or less hours of recreational screen time each day
1 – Get 1 hour of activity each day
0 – Avoid sugary drinks and fuel your body with water and low-fat milk
What Do I Need To Know About The Team Challenge?
- The second 6 week Team Challenge begins March 26, 2019. Registraton begins March 4th.
- The six member team is ages 18 and older
- Cost per team is $30.00
- Body weight, body mass index, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol will be tested at the beginning and end of the program
- Weekly programs and activities will be provided by DRMC and YMCA staff to motivate and improve your results – dates will be available at kickoff
- Each team member will have access to the YMCA facilities to work out during the challenge
- Of course participants can work out anywhere. Work out together for more fun and accountability
- Weekly weigh-ins will be available
- At the end of the six weeks, winners will be chosen in each area measured throughout the program. Prizes will be given to winning teams
- Appoint a Team Captain to register your team
- More questions, email Mickie Sandidge at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register by filling out form and sending back to the YMCA
- HAVE FUN