Rules and Policies
School Year Registration carries you from the date of sign-up through May 25, 2018.
Summer Classes (June/July) will require a separate registration.
If at any time you would like to cancel or change your class registration you must call the YMCA at 662-335-7258 and speak with the Gymnastics Director, otherwise you will continue to be billed.
Current Rates Per 4 Week Session
YMCA Member: $40/month 1 class per week / $60/month 2 classes per week
Non-Members: $65/month 1 class per week / $85/month 2 classes per week
Session Dates, Closings, and Tuition Due Date Reminders
Session 1: July 31- Aug-25. Tuition Due August 1
Session 2: Aug 28-Sept 22. Tuition Due September 1
Closed Mon Sept 4: Labor Day
Session 3: Sept 25-Oct 20. Tuition Due October 1
Session 4: Oct 23-Nov 17. Tuition Due November 1
Session 5: Nov 21-Dec 15. Tuition Due December 1
Closed Nov 22-24: Thanksgiving
Closed Dec 18- Jan 1: Winter Break
Session 6: Jan 2-Jan 26. Tuition Due January 1
Session 7: Jan 29 -Feb 23. Tuition Due February 1
Session 8: Feb 26-Mar 30. Tuition Due March 1
Closed Mar 12-16: Spring Break
Closed March 30: Good Friday
Session 9: Apr 2-27. Tuition Due April 1
Session 10: April 30 -May 25. Tuition Due May 1
Closed May 28-June 1: Summer Break
Session 11: June 4-29. Tuition Due June 1
Session 12: July 2-27. Tuition Due July 1
Closed July 4th
Closed July 30-August 3: End of the Summer Break
* Payments are due on the first of every month. No bill will be mailed.
* Payments are to be made at YMCA front desk via check, cash, or card. Checks are written to YMCA. Please write your athletes name on the memo line of check.
* No credits or refunds given for missed classes. Classes may be made-up via attendance with a different class or participation in a First Friday Open Gym session. Due to program growth please call to have any make up classes approved through Gymnastics Director.
* If your account is more than 30 days late you will receive a warning by mail. Any further, your child will not be allowed to participate.
* If enrollment in a class drops below 4 students that class is subject to cancellation and your athlete may be asked to move to a different class.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
* Students should arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of class and should be escorted to Parent Viewing Area to wait.
* Students should wait in Parent Viewing Area at the end of class for parent to pick up. Please escort your child from viewing area to parking lot. Do not ask them to come wait out front for you.
* Parents are always welcome to stay and watch from our Parent Viewing Area. For the safety of our staff and participants, parents are not permitted in the gym unless speaking with a coach or shopping in the pro-shop.
* Please be mindful of other parents when in the Viewing Area. Do not let your children run wild and distract others.
* Hair should be restrained and away from child’s face. Athlete should have bare feet.
* Remove all jewelry (stud earrings are okay).
* Gymnasts are highly encouraged to wear one-piece leotard. Shorts are optional.
* Tight fitting athletic tops and shorts are allowed. NO bare midriffs. NO baggy T-SHIRTS.
* NO jeans or zippered shorts.. NO skirts or tutus.
* Boys wear athletic pants or shorts and a tucked in Tank or T-shirt.
* For the most accurate up-to-date info on closings due to inclement weather, scheduled make-up classes, yearly calendar, etc. Please visit our facebook page: @deltaexplosiongymnastics and visit our website at http://www.ymcahcm.org.
* If you need to speak with a coach please call the YMCA at 662-335-7258
* Emails can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org